Monday, December 14, 2020

An Update

Hey everybody, long time no writing! Anyway, I'm back, and, at the request of my patrons (this was one of my goals), I think I'll be writing again! This'll mostly be session reports for my current major campaign: Rime of the Frostmaiden. For a bit of reference, you can find some small writeups about the characters here:

First, we have Thrax, a Goliath Rune Knight
Then there's Captain Tommy Buckets, a Kobold Conjurer
We also have the second half of Captain Tommy, Toh-Toh Frostclaw, a Kobold Fighter/"Frostdancer" (a Bladedancer)
There's also Gildas of Lantan, a Nimblewright Pact of the Chain Warlock (for reference, a Nimblewright is a construct similar to a Warforged albeit less organic and based in the Forgotten Realms instead of Eberron)
In addition to having two kobolds, we also have two elves: Shimo, an Eladrin Bard/Sorcerer and Malaggar, a dark elven College of Eloquence Bard.

Currently the party is third level and in Termalaine, having traveled to many of the different Ten Towns and completed several quests. I hope that all of you enjoy reading this, but, as always happy gaming and I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment